03 November 2008

Chronic lists.......

I am continually trying to look at my daily dealings with the sunny side up. Now this is a continual process, most days are not that sunny. The first step for me is to keep track of all the things I do in the day rather than write the never ending TO DO list!!! This is something I am famous for. Actually lists in general are a specialty of mine. It is a way of clearing my head, giving way to more thoughts of things I can do! I love list making so much that I have devoted a notebook, or more like many notebooks to making lists.

Here is a small sample of the many TOPICS I like..............

  • TO DO
  • Things I have done
  • Goals today and future
  • Craft projects
  • Silly phrases Quincie says
  • Task's I accomplish in an hour
  • Mail I would like to send
As you can see the list can go on forever. I also love to help friends make lists. They are not always as receptive as I would like them to be. Most people make the one or two lists may be once a week, not so much the multiple lists in one day. When I have a big project, Melissa will always ask about the many lists I have going on. I laugh because she is right with the many. For example, for Quincie's birthday party I had about 5 lists in the works. The lists consisted of: TO DO, MENU, SHOPPING, PEOPLE ATTENDING, TREAT BAGS/PARTY ACTIVITIES.

Crazy I know, but it keeps me feeling sane. As I sit here, it is jogging some other big time lists I have done. How about the list of all the items still needed before baby Clyde arrived, the pros and cons of dating a boy, and the ever constant list of what is needed at the grocery.

No comments: