12 November 2008

Possible split

Spoiled by the Dansko clog. Purchased 3 years ago in an attempt to comfort my much swollen prego feet. They helped, a little. At that time nothing probably would have helped. Now they are a best friend. I love them, when the weather turns chill they are the every day go to. I even wear them at work...they are the best shoe ever. They hold up to the pressure of the constant step. Very impressed with these American made (imported style from Denmark) shoes. So impressed I am having a hard to parting.

I want a break up...I want to venture out, see what other shoes are awaiting my winter pleasure. See, I only wear a closed toe shoe requiring socks in the winter. They are not a favorite of mine. Closed toe shoes...I do not love you. My love lies with the flip flop...or no shoes. I use to appreciate the coziness of a cute sock inside a lovely shoe, but as I grow older, not so much!!!

The dilemma is that I am ready to move on to a new style. How ever finding that total package is going to be hard to find. Comfort, style, the ease of the slip on with out slipping off. I may just need a new pair, new color. I may need a new look altogether.


This is the current shoe.....black and simple and comfortable.


I have had a soft spot for the Mary Jane Dansko.

Most of my friends say they are a "MOM" shoe. Well, they kind of are, not that cool, not that bad. I could be wearing the white New Balance all purpose sneaker with the light wash tiny ankle jean.

No comments: